The Urban Management Programme (UMP) and Municipal Development Program (MDP) are worked together in Sub-Saharan Africa to support urbanization.
UMP focused on urban policy primarily at the local level whereas MDP focused on advancing the process of decentralization by supporting measures to strengthen local levels of action.
UMP and MDP complemented one another and provided feedback to each other in this learning by doing process.
- Regional City Consultation Workshop Proceedings Report 3–4 June 2004
- Wakiso Solid Waste Management
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Blantyre, Malawi by Newton Kumwenda, Linly Seyama and Fatima Zulu February 2004
- HARARE action plan report
- HARARE action plan
- Harare City Council Action Plans
- Proceedings Of The Harare City Consultation On Poverty Workshop Mount Pleasant Hall, Harare, Zimbabwe 26th To 28th July 2001
- Harare Participatory Assessments on Poverty and Governance
- Arusha Participatory Assessments on Poverty and Governance